Nicosulfuron 4% OD
Product name: Nicosulfuron 4% OD
Package: 1L x 24 bottles / carton; 200L drum.
Origin: Made In China
Specifications of Nicosulfuron 4% OD
Appearance :White liquid
Disperse ability :≥90%
Heat storage :Qualified
Cold storage :Qualified
Introduction of Nicosulfuron 4% OD
Nicosulfuron 4% OD is an efficient herbicide. It was developed by Japanese enterprise and promoted globally.
So far, it is popular in West Africa, Eastern Europe, Russia, Iran, northern China and Japan.
The pH value of Nicosulfuron 4% OD is relatively low, between 3-4. Customers in some countries have a pH requirement of more than 5 for this product. Domestic manufacturers usually add some triethylamine to adjust the pH value to meet the requirements of customers.
At low temperature, the precipitation of Nicosulfuron 4% OD is more than expected.
This is mainly related to the quality of the Nicosulfuron Tech itself.
The global sales volume of the product is relatively stable, and the price is mainly affected by the large agricultural cycle and the supply of manufacturers.
The manufacturers of Nicosulfuron Tech are concentrated in Jiangsu, Shandong and Anhui Province.
Recently, environmental supervision in Jiangsu and Shandong has become more and more frequent, which has led to the rise of the product.
1. Nicosulfuron 4% OD is a vegetable oil suspending agent processed by special process. It usually uses corn oil or industrial soybean oil as solvent, which not only enhances the control effect on weeds, but also can be applied when grass is seen without waiting for rain.
2. The quick effect is good, and the weeds begin to wither 5-7 days after application.
3. Good persistence. This product not only has a very good weed killing effect on stems and leaves, but also has a certain soil sealing effect. It still has a control effect on weeds 30 days after spraying.
4. The rain resistance is good, and the rain 8 hours after application does not affect the efficacy.
5. It has good safety and will not cause any adverse impact on corn and subsequent crops under normal conditions. However, excessive use is not allowed. Excessive use is easy to reduce the seedling emergence rate of subsequent small seeds.