Huntsman and Clariant announced today they merge

Home > Huntsman and Clariant announced today they merge

Huntsman and Switzerland Clariant announced today that they will merge into a global $ 20 billion global company called Huntsman Clariant, the world’s leading specialty chemicals industry. The merger will be conducted through an all-stock transaction and is expected to be completed by the end of 2017.
Geshi was informed that the combined company’s global headquarters is located in Pratteln, Switzerland, and is headquartered in Woodlands, Texas. Clariant shareholders will own 52% of the company’s shares, and Huntsman shareholders will have the remaining 48% stake. Clariant CEO Hariolf Kottmann will serve as chairman and Peter Huntsman, current president and chief executive officer of Huntsman, will serve as chief executive officer. The two companies will each half of the board of directors of the new company.

Welcome your inquiry