Fluorescent Brightener ER-I
Product Name: Fluorescent Brightener ER-I
Chemical Name: 1,4-Bis(2-cyanostyryl)benzene
Synonyms: Fluorescent Brightener ER;1,4-BIS(2-CYANO STYRYL)BENZENE;2,2’-(1,4-phenylenedi-2,1-ethenediyl)bis-benzonitril;2,2’-(1,4-phenylenedi-2,1-ethenediyl)bis-Benzonitrile;Benzonitrile,2,2’-(1,4-phenylenedi-2,1-ethenediyl)bis-;Fluorescent Brightener ER-I;2,2′-(p-phenylenediethene-2,1-diyl)bisbenzonitrile;FLUORESCENT BLEACHES ER
CAS No: 13001-39-3
Category: Fluorescent Brightener
Light yellow powder. Melting point of 230 ～ 232 ℃.
1. Fluorescence strong, high brightness.
2. Thermal stability, 330 ℃ high temperature does not decompose.
3. Use less, generally only 100 ~ 300ppm (0.01 ~ 0.03%).
Widely used in polyester staple fiber melt spinning whitening can also be used for plastic whitening.
1. ER general dosage is 100 ~ 300ppm (0.01 ~ 0.03%), according to raw material whiteness and customer requirements may be appropriate to increase or decrease, and the user can process requirements, add their own extinction agent or blue-violet dye and other ingredients.
2. The key is to completely make the fluorescent whitening agent and raw materials mixed evenly, so to prevent uneven whitening.
3. Specific process, please manufacturers through the appropriate adjustments after the sample.
Storage: Storage should be cool and ventilated, away from heat, fire, to prevent sun exposure, heat is strictly prohibited.
Package: 25kg PP bag for solid powder. 200L or 250KG Drum for Liquid.
|Appearance||Light yellow powder|
|Melting point||230 ～ 232 ℃|